Travis and I went to the Majestic Theatre to see Phantom of the Opera on opening night. It was Travis' 2nd time seeing it and my first time seeing it in a theatre. It was Fabulous!!! We had great seats and to make things even better we saw Bruce Bowen from the Spurs there with his family. Awesome! It's amazing to see what can be performed on just a stage. This was one of my favorite broadway plays that I've seen for sure. I have had the songs in my head ever since. I am so glad we were up at midnight 4 months ago and saw an advertisement for it...and that Travis is more than willing to go to stuff like this with me. Thanks sweetie!!Thursday, February 28, 2008
Phantom of the Opera
Travis and I went to the Majestic Theatre to see Phantom of the Opera on opening night. It was Travis' 2nd time seeing it and my first time seeing it in a theatre. It was Fabulous!!! We had great seats and to make things even better we saw Bruce Bowen from the Spurs there with his family. Awesome! It's amazing to see what can be performed on just a stage. This was one of my favorite broadway plays that I've seen for sure. I have had the songs in my head ever since. I am so glad we were up at midnight 4 months ago and saw an advertisement for it...and that Travis is more than willing to go to stuff like this with me. Thanks sweetie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Janine, we're so jealous! Neither one of us have ever seen it on stage. I know you're really into reading. You should check out the book -it is one of my favorites. Really is a classic and adds a lot more plot than can be found in the musical.
Lucky! I've never seen a Broadway show onstage, but I hope to someday. That's great that you guys got to go. Sounds like a great time.
So much fun! That is definitely one of my favorites!
Post a Comment