Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tribute to My little Bro Brandon


Here is my cute, not so little brother Brandon. I just love him to pieces and had to show this cool picture of him Catching the other night. He is in his Senior year at Springville High School in Utah and is the starting Varsity catcher for his baseball team. I can't wait to go to Utah in a few weeks and see him play. He's such a good and talented kid. I'm so proud of him!!! See you soon tiggsz

4 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

I absolutely LOVE baseball. It is one of my favorites sports!!! I can sit and watch a double header, chewing on sunflower seeds and and be so content. It's one of the reasons I love the Spring season so much!

Enjoy your time in Utah!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Hey Janine, this is Brandon... I love you and can't wait to see you!!!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kajsa said...

i love your new blog look! it looks great! have fun in utah!