Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More fun

After we got back from Dallas, we made a trip over to Sea World. It's been a while since we've been back there this year. It was fun to see all their Halloween Stuff.


Travis, Hallie, Maddy, Paga(Travis' Dad)



Paga and the girls.



Hallie looked so cute carrying her HUGE cup around. Had to get a picture of it.

The girls LOVE Shamu's Happy Harbor ( or something close to that). Maddy loves climbing these nets and going down the slides. Hallie attempted to follow after Maddy..... and seeing how she usually needs help... I let her go. And this is how far she got.... She then just sat down till I came to help. Anyway..... it was a fun evening. We stayed till closing and were pleasantly surprised that they kept most of the Scary costumes and displays away from the family/little kid areas. I was glad... because I could totally see my kids being traumatized for weeks to come.

1 comment:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Ok... Janine, Hallie's little dress is SO stinking cute!!!