So, I looked on line and found a place in Boerne where it said there were wildflowers. I thought it would be a good place to go for pictures, so we loaded up in the car drove up to Boerne....... but no wild flowers. We still ended up having a blast. We stopped at the river in downtown Boerne and fed the ducks then went to the cutest ice cream shoppe ever and had yummy Strawberry Ice Cream. Don't you just love small towns? Anyway, here are some pics.

The girls found a shallow spot to play in the water, and of course they didn't play in the sandy part... they played in the muddy part. They were sooo dirty..... I felt like such a good mom taking my dirty kids to the ice cream store..... We do take baths on a regular basis, I promise.

Such a Poser! Maddy with her friend Kyla
1 comment:
Two girls with attitude! Are Kyla's pants on backwards?
Post a Comment