Livi is 2 years old!!! We celebrated her Birthday while we were up at the Cabin. I have a feeling her birthday is always going to fall during the middle of family Vacations. It did last year and again this year. At least at this age, she doesn't seem to mind. She seemed so happy with her cake and her purse. (or wghallet... as she calls it...) I do have to confirm that in these pictures she is absolutely filthy.... I was so happy to give that little girl a bath when we got home! I will try to post another post about Livi soon. She has SO much personality and keeps us all entertained and laughing. I need to compose a complete list of everything that she is up to these days....I don't want to leave anything out. So maybe look for that next Sunday. Happy Birthday Livi!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment