Another Fun Halloween with the girls. Maddy was a Cheerleader, Hallie was a Flairy from Barbie's Fashion Fairy Tale.(could that be more specific?) Livi started out as a witch, but would never keep her hat on. So, we started calling her a zombie. And Kenna was a BYU Cheerleader.
I can't remember a lot of things lately... I am sitting here wondering when I made Hallie's costume. If it was before Kenna was born or after? Who knows.... Hallie talked about being a Flairy for months and months. So I felt compelled to try to appease her. I'm sure I could have bought her any fairy costume and it would have been just fine, but she is my detailed child. I thought it would be fun to try to make something as close to what she was asking for as possible.
I had SO much fun painting this cute little face green. I think we dressed the kids up 3 different nights for Trunk-or-treating, Trick-or-Treating, and other Halloween Parties. But, I never got tired of painting this cute little face. I will say that her skin and that white blonde hair stayed a tinge green for at least a couple weeks. She kind of looked like she was sea sick all of the time.



No comments:
Post a Comment