Monday, March 19, 2012

Nutcracker

Travis and I surprised the girls this year and took them to the Nutcracker. This was their first time seeing it performed live and MINE too! The Arizona Academy of Ballet performed this particular one and it was WONDERFUL. All the parts that I imagined would be magical like the dance of the sugar plum fairy were really spectacular. The girls loved it all and said it was definitely one of their favorite Christmas gifts of the year.


Travis explaining the story line to Maddy and Hallie


The Nutcracker Tree


We decided to leave Livi home with some friends. I didn't think I could keep her quiet through this. I'm SO glad I did, BUT can't wait to take her when she's a little bit older.

1 comment:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Oh my goodness!! I love all of these posts! I love the apples, Livi's green face, Maddy's bangs, Hallie's fairy dress, Travis picking apples, Kenna's little face and your gorgeous long hair! I miss you so much!!!