We had so much fun this week in September! My sister Tricia and her Husband Kadan and their family came down to visit! We had SO much fun swimming and eating and having lots of fun. I don't know why I don't have more pictures of them :( We must have been having too much fun!
Enjoyed every last drop of her Strawberry cake!
Bath time after the gigantic cake mess. This is a picture of (L-R) One of Tricia's cute boys Miles, Livi and Kenna
Me and my Amazing beautiful Sister!!! Love her to Pieces!!
Happy Birthday Kenna! You make me so happy. I love coming in to see you every morning when you wake up with your bright smiles. You make me smile all day long. You are SO sweet and loving. Your sisters adore you and think about you all the time. Love you SO much Kenna! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment