Monday, July 21, 2008

ABCD HEB.... ??

ABCD HEB.... Yes, HEB is officially part of the Alphabet in our house. Hallie is just learning all of her ABC's and apparently she thinks HEB is in there. And really Why not? HEB's great! (for those of you who don't know... HEB is the only grocery store down here besides Walmart, and Super target.)

I am taking a breather at this very moment. It is 6:00 pm at our house and I've lost all patience with my kids. I am considering dividing my house in two so that the girls will each have their own seperate areas to play in. They are really good when they are by themselves.... but when they're together there seems to be constant screaming and crying. Is it bad to lock them in their rooms all day? j/k Hopefully this 5 minutes away will calm my nerves and more pleasant things will come out of my mouth and theirs. I'd love to hear any advice!!!

5 comments:

Heidi P said...

Oh Janine, I am so glad to hear that my girls just might be normal. I have the same problem and it started at around your girls' ages. Who knew that such sweet little girls could be so naughty to eachother at such a young age? I'll be checking back on your comments for the advice since I need it as well.

Texas Jacksons said...

Funny stuff, I know, you just need a break sometimes! I am not against locking people in their rooms. It is actually a brillant idea, I'm going to have to try it. Ha!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Definitely lock them in their rooms. Maybe you could knock their heads together first... then they'll be really quiet... and confused. Once a day (earlier = more quiet time) and even more if needed until they begin locking themselves in their room. That's good parenting!

BETH said...

I really don't have any good advice but if you find something that works let me know- I love HEB in the alphabet - it is the best grocery store ever and should be there

Brittany said...

ha ha ha, that is so cute! i love it! my friend and i were just talking about how kids will leave out letter from the ABC song, but here Hallie is adding them! that's so cute! you've got to catch it on video and post it on here, i wanna hear that cute little voice!