Friday, July 11, 2008

No internet for a week!!!

So this summer Travis asked me if I would want to cancel our cable and have no T.V. for a while. I never ever thought he'd ask me that....and I quickly agreed..... because I've always wondered what kind of a difference it would make in our lives without t.v. ( especially sports center) Anyway, so far so good. I at least still had the internet. Well, Travis went out of town this past week to D.C. and so I had no T.V. and he took the laptop with him... so no internet. I know wah, wah..., but I really missed the internet. There's really nothing even that important that I need to do on the internet, but I am so glad to have it back for entertainment, and social interaction!!!! So, what have we been doing this week. Lots of dress up, naps, and time away from home. We also celebrated my 26th birthday. (For half of the year I swore I was turning 27. It was nice to be younger than I thought). It went by pretty quickly and we are so glad to have Travis back home.





Cheryl and Bill sent me a cookie bouquet for my birthday. Soo cute


Since when do 4 year olds know how to use a laptop? She knows how to use the mouse on it too. Maybe all your kiddos know how to do that... but It surprises me how early they start.

2 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

I've suggested no T.V. to Chris several times, but it's a no go. We don't really watch it much at all, but I even watch ESPN nightly with Chris. I'm with you, I'd rather have my computer!

Leah said...

I went to pick up Kara a few weeks ago from someone else's house, and she was sitting there at their computer, clicking away! I was like, "What the...?!?"

p.s. the new background is nice.