Thursday, August 7, 2008

MiMa's Here

It was MiMa's 50th birthday and she was able to come down here and spend it with all her old friends and family. We had a blast at her big party, and then we got to hang out with her throughout the next week! So glad we could celebrate with you!



B-Pa came too for a little while.

Here's the girls after they gave MiMa her present. They had a lot of fun making the apron for her.


Sunday was the actual day and we had fun just hanging out and chatting. Here we all are with our good friend Bridgette.

Had to throw this picture in there. Just thought she looked too cute.

2 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

Travis's Mom? Maybe you said that, but I didn't read that anywhere. Cute pics!

melimba said...

good work on the apron! it turned out DARLING!
and I love your artwork in the last post! I know about art and I think it is GRRRREAT!
love it! look at you, miss multi-talented-wonder!