Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Weekend

This year we had a super fun surprise for Easter. Travis' dad (aka Paga) came down for a visit. We had a lot of fun with him while he was here. We went down town for dinner and Ice cream on the river walk. Then He and Travis went to the Spurs vs Jazz game that night. The spurs barely pulled it out on that one. (Whew for Travis!) The girls just adore their Paga and really enjoyed all the stories and time they spent with him. He definitley spoiled them... and made the Easter bunny look extremely generous this year. My favorite thing about his visit was hearing Maddy say every 30 seconds.... Paga I just love you. She's so sweet. Anyway, thanks for everything Paga we loved having you down here!!



Ward Easter Egg Hunt. Hallie wasn't quite as fast as the other kids. I think she ended up getting 2 eggs. Oh well... she seemed happy with them.


Paga helping Maddy find some more eggs



Easter morning finds





The girls were so patient. We didn't get to do our easter egg hunt until Sunday night, but they were pretty good to leave the eggs all in their place.






The girls being silly on a sunday afternoon walk






We made a trip to the Temple to show Paga the flowers that Travis and Maddy helped plant. We had a small picnic and took tons of pictures.... I'll spare you ALL of them. Here's just a few.

I loved Hallie's face in this picture

4 comments:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

So.. you have hands down the most beautiful girls in the whole wide world! No wonder you're having another one!!!! I so can't wait to see you guys, you have NO idea!! Ok... so maybe you do... but I am definitely counting the days!

Hibbs Family said...

Janine, the girls are growing up so fast. They are both so precious and I am thrilled you are having another girl! I loved all your pics. Hope your pregnancy is going well. We miss you guys.

melimba said...

cute cute cute!
and I think Hallie's hair is darling! :) You did a GREAT job!! Kudos to you!

Lots of love!

I can't believe you guys are leaving so soon!!! BOO!

BETH said...

Sorry Merry missed Halle's bday. We were at the Texas dental meetings on saturday. Anyway I have a gift for her I need to drop off. You guys gave great talks on Sunday.