Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hallie's first Hair Cut

Can you believe that finally when Hallie is almost 3 years old we finally cut her hair? Her hair has just taken forever to grow. So, the other night I got the urge to cut it myself. Risky I know! I finished cutting and it was much shorter than I intended.... and Travis' first words were... I hate it. He was so sad that her curls were gone..... but unfortunately they were growing out anyway. So, after a day or two of getting used to it I think Travis likes it now. I'm getting used to it too. That first night I could barely sleep. I kept thinking Oh... what have I done! Anyway, now I think it fits her cute little personality...... besides it will grow back right?




7 comments:

mommyballs said...

I LOVE it!!! It really is my favorite little style on girls! You did a great job and she looks adorable!

Anna said...

I really like it...I think she is adorable.

Kathleen said...

Makes her look grown-up! I love it!

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Janine, I love them so much, and your floor looks FABULOUS! I can't even wait to see you! I LOVE YOU guys to PIECES!!!!

BETH said...

I love her hair like this. She is so cute. I love your floors too, that is a great surprise

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! She looks just like Maddy like that. Too cute.

Brittany said...

oh I think it's darling! She has beautiful hair! Good job janine!!!