She's here! Olivia was born on July 23rd at 6:30 am. She is 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I"ll give a quick overview of the delivery.... we arrived at the hospital around 4 am on the 23rd and she arrived only 2 1/2 hrs later! I didn't get my epidural until I was dilated to an 8 and it didn't end up working AT ALL anyway. They kept saying that I was just progressing too fast. But it didn't end up working later either. So, I guess it was just not placed right and I am really wondering where all that medicine they were pumping into me actually went. So, I finally got to experience a natural child birth, ready or not. But, delivery went quick. I just pushed through 2-3 contractions and she was out.
Thanks for all your help with names. Picking her name was the absolute last thing we were doing before we were discharged from the Hospital. We're still wondering if we picked the right name..... so I'll let you know if we change our minds. Anyway, if I remember anymore interesting details I'll let you know. I just wanted to post some pictures really quick and let you all know she's here. We are so grateful to have her here safe and sound and to know she's healthy. She's beautiful and we can already tell she has such a sweet spirit. I'll post more soon.



13 comments:
Congratulations, she is gorgeous and I love Olivia- that is Gracie's middle name.
Too bad about the whole epidural that is not fun.
Thanks for the nice note. We miss you guys a ton
Congratulations! I have been checking your blog to see when she finally arrived :) She is adorable, just like her sisters. We miss having you guys here and hope that everything there is going well.
Congrats! She's such a doll! I too am a big fan of the name Olivia (Madison's middle name as well), I think Olivia Anabel is beautiful (for what it's worth!)
No exciting news here yet, they're inducing me Aug 7th, unless something crazy happens before then, probably won't though!
Hope all is well, and we are missing you guys a lot, and the girls are missing Maddy too.
Janine, she is absolutely beautiful!! And I honestly think that name looks perfect for her. I can't wait until I get to hold her in my arms! I hope you are doing so great, it still breaks my heart that I couldn't end up going with mom. But I love you so much and I can't wait to see more pictures of my little Livie! Get some up of you too! Talk to you soon. :D
Beautiful. Congratulations. Love Olivia. You'll need to start collecting the Olivia books for her. :)
Congrats on the baby! I think she looks like Hallie, and we all know how cute she is. So was it horrible, the whole natural birth? I really hope it wasn't to bad.
Brenda
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys. She is adorable!!
YEAH! I love her name! SO SO SWEET! and she is BEAUTIFUL!!
sad story about the epidural! You are a trooper!
She is just darling! Congratulations!!!
shes so pretty!! congratulations! so sad the epidural didnt work and you didnt even complain about the pain-way to go! love her name, it goes well with the other girls names! miss yall!
Congrats Janine! She is beautiful, just like her sisters!! I love her name too. I hope you are able to get some rest. :)
she's beautiful! Congrats, and I love your house. 4100 sq. ft.! Nice!
Yay for natural births!! Congrats on the new little one. I just got your thank you card-- thanks! haha. Miss y'all. (Love the new house, too!)
It has been far too long since I've checked your blog! Olivia is adorable and I absolutely love her name. It is right there at the top of my list right now! Congrats on your darling baby! Also, I love your new home. It is HUGE and I'm so jealous of your new kitchen. Sigh...someday. We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment