Thursday, August 20, 2009

4 weeks already?

I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever have time to catch up on our blog. Olivia is so precious and we love her to pieces.... but she is quite a handful. She is definitely not the best sleeper and is fussier than I had hoped for. So, time on the computer is definitely limited. Anyway... here is Maddy on her first day of Kindergarten. They started Aug 10th and she is just finishing up her 2nd week of school this week. She loves it, although it's hard to tell when she comes home exhausted and grumpy. But... once she's back to normal she seems to really love it. Hallie spent the first week of school a little bored at home with mommy.... so I put her in a pre-school coop with some kids from our ward. I SWORE I was not going to do it this year, but I just felt like she needed some interaction. We'll see how it goes. Here are some updated pics of Olivia too.









7 comments:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Yay for school and new BABIES!!!! Janine, your family is SO beautiful! I love you so much,and I can't wait to see you guys SO soon. Give those girls hugs for me. :D

Brenda said...

very cute. Love the pictures of baby olivia. Kyla wants to write a note to Maddy

Dear Maddy,
i love maddy, i want to ggggoooooooo fishing with maddy. I love to meet her. have a good day at school.
kylllllaaaaaaaa

Kajsa said...

hey, sorry you have your hands full with the new baby doll, but she is so cute!! hopefully as she gets older, she will get less fussy. i started jaylie in a preschool co-op, did you not like it last year?? i heard that cody and ashley came to your house last weekend and swam and stuff. how fun! im jealous they get to see yall and we dont!

melimba said...

new school, new baby, new house... crazy!!!

good luck with everything! olivia is such a little doll! hopefully she'll learn soon enough that the best days are when she SLEEPS for a long time and decides not to be fussy. :) That's my wish for you! :)

Brittany said...

Maddy is such a big girl! Yay for Kindergarten! Do they go all day there? Ethan is in all day Pre-K and he gets soooo tired too. But I bet she's having so much fun there. What a cutie.
Love the new pics of your babe, she still looks tiny!!! Good for you for doing the playschool, it's hard work, but I think the kids need it!

Our fun family said...

ah so cute! congrats wow 3 girls! you have got a lot of fun dressing them up to come!

Mike and Kelly said...

Congrats! what a beautiful little girl. I think they are your specialty. We are so happy for you for both the baby and the van.