Travis and I finally made it out on a date for Valentines day! Quick Dinner at Pei Wei...(Have any of you seen their new Soda Machines? I'm so going back just to use them! If you're not a soda drinker, don't discriminate... they have lots of other options :) ) then we went to see True Grit. It was such a fun night! We need to do that more often!
Livi is a ball full of energy right now. I change her cloths I don't know how many times a day. I think she's going to live in her diaper this summer. She makes messes all day long! I finally have cabinet locks on all major cabinets and my life has gotten so much more simple. Livi's is probably a little more boring.... Oh well!





1 comment:
Holy cow!!!! Your hair is so long, you look great.
Post a Comment