Sunday, February 20, 2011

The rest of the week....


Dream come true.... Maddy and Hallie got to play in the snow!!! I was afraid they wouldn't get a chance this year. They were a little disappointed that the snow wasn't "snowman" making snow.... but they stayed out there in the 0 degree temperatures for 2 hours playing their hearts out.


We met Travis' Dad Terry and Dylan in South Salt Lake with Jarod & Miriam for dinner. It was fun to chat and catch up. Can't believe how grown up Dylan is. It goes by so fast!


All my siblings (except Brandon) Came over and We had a fun crazy night w/ all the grandkids. Travis started playing some music and we had quite the dance off going on in my parents family room! It turned out to be a really fun night. I miss my brothers and sister SO much and they have the cutest little kiddos ever!!!


Savannah and Livi. (Mickey and Carolina's little girl) Isn't she a cutie!


Casey, Nicole and their baby girl MaKaylee. She is just SO adorable. It was so fun to snuggle w/ her!


Carolina & Savannah. Savannah is the best dressed little girl. I wish I had her wardrobe! She is so cute!


Mom and Miles. (Tricia's youngest boy)

1 comment:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Janine, come back! This cold Utah weather is calling you!! Or.. just me. We loved having you guys here, J still thinks you all will be here when we come to mom's. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!