Maybe it's just because I'm pregnant this summer, but I have been happy to entertain ANY idea of getting out of this sweltering heat! So, for 4th of July Weekend we headed to Newport Beach. We stayed in this beautiful resort super close to the beach and spent many many lazy hours playing at the beach.
Our first day at one of the Newport Beaches we saw tons of baby stingrays in the water around our feet. They were everywhere and we kind of thought they must be harmless because no one else seemed like it was a big deal. We went up to the life guard and asked if they sting or are harmful and he said... yes... they sting and it really hurts. Uh... good to know! We were so surprised to see so many of them around. Later on that afternoon the girls found some real star fish. It was fun to see so much sea life around that day.
Travis in all his high tech snorkeling gear. Always good for a laugh :)
Maddy my Beach and Water Girl. I think it was this trip that she got so frustrated with her salty messy hair and said, " I just wish I was a mermaid because then I wouldn't have to worry about any of this." true, true....








No comments:
Post a Comment