My Mom and Dad came down for a visit. :) AND... it was actually a nice time of year. We enjoyed lots of walks and time outside. Here we are visiting the building site of the Gilbert Temple.
Their visit couldn't have been timed more perfectly! The girls had just started Softball and in spite of my best efforts they were struggling to grasp basic techniques. I blame it on a couple things.... first that we have 4 girls and second, that Travis is not a big baseball fan. I grew up playing softball, so I was thrilled to have them play this year... but I found that trying to teach basic basic softball skills was harder than I imagined. So, LUCKY for us my Dad is a great baseball player and coach. I spent hours and hours practicing with him when I was little. So, he worked his magic and the girls looked like they new what they were doing for their first game. Oh.. and did I mention. Maddy and Hallie were on the same team this season. I know that won't last, but it was SO nice to have the same practice and game schedule. It postpones my life as a full time taxi for a little while. :)
The Blueberries
Maddy fielding a grounder
Hallie up to bat
Hallie in ready position







No comments:
Post a Comment